Tara Premium Raw Chia Seeds
₹ 200.00 – ₹ 760.00
- Chia is an excellent source of fibers, protein, omega3, vitamins& minerals.
- FIBRE FILLED: Being a rich source of fibre, chia seeds provide a feeling of fullness and helps in preventing binge-eating.
- RICH IN OMEGA: Chia seeds are highly rich in omega-fats, especially omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which can be good for the hair and skin health.
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH: Being a rich source of antioxidants, they can help prevent premature ageing of skin caused due to free radical damage.
- chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They’re loaded with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and various micronutrients.
- Almost all of the carbohydrates in chia seeds are fiber. This gives them the ability to absorb 10–12 times their weight in water. Fiber also has various beneficial effects on health.
- Chia seeds are high in quality protein, much higher than most plant foods. Protein is the most weight loss friendly macronutrient and can drastically reduce appetite and cravings.
- Chia seeds are high in protein and fiber, both of which have been shown to aid weight loss.
- Chia seeds are high in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and protein. All of these nutrients are essential for bone health.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1 KG, 250 Gms, 500 GMS